Central Hotel - Location
38 Ben Yehuda St.
Tel Aviv 63807, Israel
Our boutique hotel in Tel Aviv stands along Ben Yehuda Street near restaurants and entertainment facilities. From Central Hotel's location, you may also easily access the following points of interest, which are sure to give you the Israel holiday you dream of.
- Bauhaus Center Tel Aviv
- Concert halls – Tel Aviv Performing Arts Center, Mann Auditorium
- Park Hayarkon – the city's central park
- Tayelet – a promenade along the Mediterranean shore
- Neve Tzedek – the 1st Jewish neighborhood built outside the ancient port of Jaffa
- Nachlat Binyamin Promenade – an outdoor pedestrian market
- Nalaga'at – a theater and training center for deaf, blind, and deaf-blind individuals
- Galleries and repositories: Ilana Goor Museum, Independence Hall Museum, Museum of the Jewish People, Nachum Gutman Museum of Art, Palmach Museum, Yitzhak Rabi Center
If entering the city via a domestic flight, you will only have to travel 2 km from Sde Dov Airport to reach our Tel Aviv accommodation. And if you're coming from outside the country, you may reach our address after a 13-km drive from Ben Gurion Airport. Meanwhile, the central bus and train stations are also close by.
Our boutique hotel in Tel Aviv is only 5 minutes from the pulsating Bograshov Beach, where you may swim and enjoy a captivating Mediterranean sunset.